PUBLIC TRANSIT (TO NYC, WITHIN WESTCHESTER & BEYOND)
- MetroNorth’s Fleetwood station is a brief eight-minute walk from Bronxville Ridge
- Frequent train service; 30 minutes to Grand Central Terminal
- Local trains: northbound to White Plains and beyond, southbound to Botanical Garden, Fordham
- Two local bus lines provide service to Bronxville and the Bronx, including two NYC subway lines
- Easy driving or rail/bus access to Westchester airport (seven airlines; about 55 daily flights)
Bronxville Ridge boasts easy access to multiple highways:
- Cross County Parkway
- Bronx River Parkway
- Sprain Brook Parkway
- Hutchinson Parkway
- New York State Thruway
EASILY ACCESSIBLE SHOPPING
Bronxville Ridge is adjacent to many neighborhood amenities:
- Just a few miles north is the brand-new Ridge Hill shopping center with a large Whole Foods, REI, a state-of-the-art movie theater and much more.
- Trader Joe's other more great Scarsdale shopping is less than three miles away.
- CVS pharmacy, multiple 24-hour ATMs, a bank, dry cleaners, nail & hair salons, Chinese take-out/delivery, pizza, Subway sandwiches, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, a deli, a wine & liquor store, dentists and a Sylvan Learning Center.
- A few minutes’ walk beyond MetroNorth is Fleetwood in Mount Vernon, offering a grocery, as well as a variety of restaurants, banks, offices, Mom-and-pop stores and a live music venue.
- Just to the west is Cross County Shopping Center, an open air mall currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation. Anchored by Macy’s and Sears, it offers a wide variety of shopping, including a Stop ‘n’ Shop grocery.
- A brief drive up the Thruway are Stew Leonard’s (the “world’s largest dairy store”), Home Depot and Costco.
- To the southeast, off the Hutchinson Parkway, is a Target shopping center with a Bed, Bath & Beyond and Petco, plus a Best Buy, Fairway grocery and BJ’s Wholesale Club nearby.